Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He's 6 Months Old Already!!!

Our little boy just passed his 6 month mark! Where does the time go?? Parenthood has been such a pleasant surprise to Jason and I both! I always feared having my own kids because of cost, the responsibility, having another human being that depends completely on me to take care of him, many things that can make being a parent terrifying...but I have to admit I love every minute of it! For those of you that know me well know I am extremely sarcastic and rarely get sentimental but here it goes ha-ha! Justin brings so much happiness and entertainment to our lives I just never imagined being a Mom would be this much fun! He is such a happy and fun baby it's impossible not to love that chubby little face! As Mother's Day is nearing it's made me think a lot about it and our life we have with Justin. It is the most rewarding thing I've ever done and it is the coolest thing watching him and grow and develop. It's amazing how fast they learn and pick up on things. He is a gift. Ok...I'm done! :) Justin went to the Dr. yesterday for his 6 month check up and he weighed in at 21 lbs. 11 oz. and is 27 in long! Yes, he is a little on the big side for his age but he is healthy! His Dr. said now that he is getting more active he will start to even out and slow down on the weight gain. Here are some pictures of Justin over the last month or so! We love you "Bubba!"




Last Friday 8 of my nieces and nephews slept over so here are just a few pictures of them having a play date in Justin's room! It was a mad house but all of the kids had a blast!


Here is Jaxon, "Lainer", and Justin

All of the kids loved Justin's rocking horse!

Emily...she's so cute!







Here is Justin with his other partner in crime Jaxon!

Snap shot of me and my sister Jana we took in between getting our family pictures done.

Justin and a bunch of his cousins went to Bear Park by my Mom's house one afternoon and here is just a few pictures of that!

Justin had a great time! He liked the slides and the swings!


I love this picture of these two, they're so sweet!


Here is Justin with his cousin Stephie...I think he got caught by some wind ha-ha!

I took this picture one morning, I was getting ready for the day and I could hear Justin just talking away so I peaked in our room to see what he was doing and he had rolled over and was kissing/drooling all over Jason's face trying to wake him up, it was so cute!

A couple Sunday's ago we went for a walk through Murray Park, Justin is so curious of everything he loves being outside...he's usually wide eyed the whole time checking everything out. He loves color and noise so the outdoors is a great place for him!






I put my nephew Dylan's cowboy hat on him and surprisingly he doesn't mind hats! I took his picture in this hat when he was just a couple months old...ya his head fills out a lot more of it now! :) So cute!





My nephew Marcus started soccer a couple weeks ago and he has games every Saturday morning for like 8 weeks...it's been freezing the last 2 games so we're hoping for sunshine this week! The kids are between 3 and 5 years old and it is so entertaining watching them! Most of them have no idea what they're doing and just run with the group. Cute kids!


Go # 3!!!


5 comments:

  1. Okay, seriously? Justin is the happiest most adorable baby. You guys make such great parents and you're a beautiful family! Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that sentimental schmuck?? Ha ha!! That is what motherhood does to you!! I am just as bad or worse, I think I have gotten worse with each child. We all have such cute kids!! Happy Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Danielle!

    Same to you Ang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I agree with Ang! Cute, cute, cute kids. Let's hope Justin brings that big smile tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute!! Oh that little dude is such a sweetie!! You two are raisin a stud!! :)

    ReplyDelete